Contacting all backers

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  person278 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

andreas d.
    Keymaster

Are there any ideas on how we could contact/reach most of the triggertrap ada kickstarter backers? for now we’re not even allowed to post links to this site in the comments section, because it technically violates kickstarter’s community guidelines (yeah.. “hyping third-party services”). but also if we could, most backers don’t read all the comments.

we should really make sure that more backers are aware of this site and our attempt to help each other.

suggestions?

andreas d.
    Keymaster

i asked kickstarter, but (what a surprise!) they won’t help us getting in touch with other backers..

person278
    Participant

I found a few on twitter: https://twitter.com/GLR3TX/status/579022735927435264

And through manual google lookup of names, I found one person’s website so far, where he has a contact page. I’ve emailed him, and will point him toward this forum.

No surprise that Kickstarter makes this hard, but short of a legal subpoena, its going to have to be via brute force.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.